Gain a sound understanding of all the principles of the ISO 9001 standard, what they mean, why they exist and how they are applied.
If you are just starting out as a management system practitioner, or require an introductory course for understanding basic quality management principles, this workshop is the ideal starter.
This two day course covers in detail the clauses of ISO 9001. It provides a valuable guide to developing and auditing an ISO 9001 system. You will have the opportunity to apply the standard to your own organisation.
At the end of this course, you will:
- Know more about the standard, including its origin and philosophy.
- Know how to interpret the standard and relate each principle to your workplace
- Know about ISO 9001 and how to use it to support ISO 9001.
- Know how to use the ISO 9001 standard as a practical tool for improved business management.
Your presenter has worked in management system certification with a wide range of organisations and has a wealth of experience and knowledge in this field.
The number of participants for each course is restricted to ensure a trainer / student ratio that will facilitate effective training outcomes.
Participating in a course
To confirm your place, please add the number of people you want to book, then progress by clicking 'register'. As soon as we receive your registration form we'll send you an acknowledgment letter.
Course fees include
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea (depending on course times)
- All course notes and take-home reference materials
ALL Prices EXCLUDE GST