Upon successful completion of this course participants will have gained the following knowledge and skills and be able to:
- Establish audit objectives, scope and criteria
- Schedule audits and develop site audit plans and audit guidance tools
- Organise and direct audit team members
- Gather objective evidence using interviewing, observation and sampling techniques
- Analyse and interpret information to determine conformance with requirements
- Report audit findings, prepare audit reports and undertake follow-up.
It would be advantageous to have knowledge of management systems and standards.
- Those currently involved in any form of management systems implementation
- Those carrying out audits and looking to gain formal recognition of their knowledge and experience
- Those with expertise in areas such as environmental, quality or safety management.
Introduction to ANDSAM Training
The New Zealand Quality College offers this course in partnership with ANDSAM Training, who provide training and assessment services and specialise in the development, implementation and auditing of management systems.
ANDSAM Training is an Exemplar Global certified training provider and this course has been structured to address the elements of competency required under the Exemplar Global competency units:
- Exemplar Global-AU Auditing Management Systems
- Exemplar Global-TL Leading Management System Audit Teams
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive a Certificate of Attainment.
Auditor Recognition Options
Participants may combine this course with either the NZQC Implementing Quality Management Systems course to become a QMS Auditor, or with the NZQC Implementing Environmental Management Systems course to become an EMS Auditor under the Exemplar Global auditor certification scheme.
Activities and Assessment
All training features assessment activities comprising a mix of practical exercises, cases studies and written knowledge based assignments.
NB. If you believe that you have already acquired some or all of the competencies through training, work or life experience, you can apply to ANDSAM Training for Recognition of Current Competence (RCC).
The team of trainers is led by Andrew Schofield and Robert Crowe, who have been consulting and auditing for over 20 years in organisations from small businesses to large multinationals throughout Australasia, South East Asia, the United Kingdom and Europe.
The number of participants for each course is restricted to ensure a trainer / student ratio that will facilitate effective training outcomes.
Participating in a course
To confirm your place, please add the number of people you want to book, then progress by clicking 'register'. As soon as we receive your registration form we'll send you an acknowledgment letter.
Course fees include
• Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea (depending on course times)
• All course notes and take-home reference materials
ALL Prices EXCLUDE GST