The first ever quality standard written by medical people for medical laboratories.
Learn about the requirements of the ISO 15189:2012 Medical Laboratories - Requirements for quality and competence
This short course is designed to assist medical testing laboratory staff to extend their quality management systems to ensure full compliance with the revised ISO 15189 Standard.
• Organisation and management responsibilities
• Implementation and documentation of a Quality Management System
• Establishing service agreements with requestors, referral laboratories and suppliers of equipment/reagents/consumables
• Continuous improvement through evaluation, audits and corrective/preventive action
• Personnel - training, competency assessment and professional development
• Pre-examination and examination processes
• Reporting and release of results
The course is presented by IANZ Accreditation Services General Manager and experienced trainer Phil Barnes. Phil has a laboratory background and a detailed knowledge of the implementation of quality management systems in the laboratory setting.
Participating in a course
To confirm your place, please add the number of people you want to book, then progress by clicking 'register'. As soon as we receive your registration form we'll send you an acknowledgment letter.
Course fees include
• Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea (depending on course times)
• All course notes and take-home reference materials
ALL Prices EXCLUDE GST