The international standard NZS ISO/IEC 17025 is the primary criteria for IANZ accreditation of testing and calibration laboratories
This standard sets out the criteria for laboratories wishing to demonstrate that they are technically competent, operate an effective quality system and are able to generate technically valid calibration and test results.
This course is for laboratory managers, IANZ approved Signatories and Technical Assessors who wish to:
- Understand the requirements of the standard and the latest updates so that implementation will proceed smoothly
- Refresh their knowledge of the general requirements for IANZ Laboratory Accreditation.
- Understand the process of assessing against this standard.
Anne Hofstra, Operations Manager, International Accreditation New Zealand, ISO/IEC 17025 Sectors, APLAC Lead Evaluator, GLP Programme, Proficiency Testing Providers Assessor (17043), RMP (ISO 17034). Anne has been an assessor and trainer with IANZ for 20 years, and participated in many international peer reviews of accreditation bodies.
Participating in a course
To confirm your place, please add the number of people you want to book, then progress by clicking register online. As soon as we receive your registration form we'll send you an acknowledgment letter.
Course fees include:
• Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea (depending on course times)
• All course notes and take-home reference materials
ALL Prices EXCLUDE GST