This course covers the complimentary subjects of managing risk and compliance issues. It focuses on the skills and knowledge required to manage risk in accordance with ISO31000 principles and guidelines and to identify and interpret the range of external and internal compliance requirements and obligations that must be fulfilled by an organisation. It also covers how to evaluate and review an organisation’s risk and compliance management system and how it is fulfilling its obligations and responsibilities under compliance requirements.
The course has been designed to be consistent with the ISO31000 Risk Management standard and the ISO19600 Standard for Compliance Management.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify organisational operations subject to compliance requirements and establish risk context
- Identify internal and external compliance requirements and risks relevant to the organisation
- Interpret, analyse and prioritise compliance requirements and risks
- Document and communicate compliance requirements
- Select and implement treatment strategies Develop a compliance evaluation plan
- Gather evaluation data using appropriate techniques
- Analyse collected data and determine findings and outcomes
- Document and disseminate evaluation outcomes and recommendations
Duration 2 days (available as both a public and ‘in house’ programme)
Introduction to ANDSAM Training
The New Zealand Quality College offers this course in partnership with ANDSAM Training, which provides training and assessment services specialising in the development, implementation and auditing of management systems to meet a range of organisational risk and compliance requirements.
Suitable for roles such as:
- Chief Executives, senior managers with compliance responsibilities
- Compliance Managers or members of compliance management teams within a larger organisation
- Management system auditors carrying out compliance audits
- Internal or external consultants providing advice on compliance management policies and systems
- Those looking to move into a risk and compliance related role
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
The number of participants for each course is restricted to ensure a trainer / student ratio that will facilitate effective training outcomes.
Participating in a course
To confirm your place, please add the number of people you want to book, then progress by clicking 'register'. As soon as we receive your registration form we'll send you an acknowledgment letter.
Course fees include
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea (depending on course times)
- All course notes and take-home reference materials
ALL Prices EXCLUDE GST