* All prices EXCLUDE GST
This five day course provides participants with the core competencies to both implement and audit quality management systems that ensure they meet requirements of the ISO 9001 standard.
Upon successful completion of this course participants will have gained the following knowledge and skills and be able to
- Apply quality management principles
- Understand the terminology, intent and how to meet the requirements of ISO 9001
- Set up quality management systems to improve organisational effectiveness
- Identify and produce required documentation using the process approach and know how to implement it
- Evaluate the implementation and effectiveness of the quality management system.
- Establish audit objectives, scope and criteria.
- Schedule audits and develop site audit plans and audit guidance tools.
- Organise and direct audit team members
- Gather objective evidence using interviewing, observation and sampling technique
- Analyse and interpret information to determine conformance with requirements
- Report audit findings, prepare audit reports and undertake follow-up.
Those involved in developing a quality management system, or those carrying out audits of quality management systems and looking to gain formal recognition of their knowledge and experience.
Introduction to ANDSAM Training
The New Zealand Quality College offers this course in partnership with ANDSAM Training, which provides training and assessment services specialising in the development, implementation and auditing of management systems.
ANDSAM Training is an Exemplar Global certified training provider and this course has been structured to address the elements of competency required under the Exemplar Global competency units
- Exemplar Global-QM Auditing Quality Management Systems
- Exemplar Global-AU Auditing Management Systems
- Exemplar Global-TL Leading Management Systems Audit Teams.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive a Certificate of Attainment and be eligible to become a QMS Auditor under the Exemplar Global auditor certification scheme. NB. If you believe that you have already acquired some or all of the competencies through training, work or life experience, you can apply to ANDSAM Training for Recognition of Current Competence (RCC).
Activities and Assessment
All training features assessment activities comprising a mix of practical exercises, case studies and written knowledge based assignments
The team of trainers is led by Andrew Schofield and Robert Crowe, who have been consulting and auditing for over 20 years in organisations from small businesses to large multinationals throughout Australasia, South East Asia, the United Kingdom and Europe.
Participating in a course
To confirm your place, please add the number of people you want to book, then progress by clicking register online. As soon as we receive your registration form we'll send you an acknowledgment letter.
Course fees include
Tuition, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea (depending on course times), and all course notes and take-home reference materials.
ALL Prices EXCLUDE GST