Auditing management systems ensures they are performing effectively and identifies where improvements can be made. Internal Auditing is a practical two-day course providing the knowledge and confidence needed to complete effective internal audits.
Participants learn the essentials of auditing, including:
- Managing an audit
- Conducting opening and closing meetings
- Interviewing staff
- Collecting objective information
- Relating findings to a standard
- Preparing reports that help management improve systems and performance.
The basis for this course is:
ISO 19011 - Guidelines for quality and/or environmental management systems auditing. The principles apply equally to any management systems standard and examples and case studies to illustrate this are used throughout the course.
A good working knowledge of the standard to be audited is essential for all students of this course. Standards could include:
- AS/NZS ISO 9001 Quality management systems – Requirements
- AS/NZS 14001 Environmental management systems – Specifications with guidance for use
- AS/NZS 45001 Occupational health and safety management systems – Specifications with guidance for use
- NZS ISO/IEC 17025 General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories
- AS/NZS ISO/IEC 17020 Inspection Body Accreditation-Requirements
The number of participants for each course is restricted to ensure a trainer / student ratio that will facilitate effective training outcomes.
Your trainers are experienced management systems auditors. They provide a wealth of knowledge and the skill-set to help you become a confident auditor.
Participating in a course
To confirm your place, please add the number of people you want to book, then progress by clicking 'register'. As soon as we receive your registration form we'll send you an acknowledgment letter.
Course fees include
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea (depending on course times)
- All course notes and take-home reference materials
ALL Prices EXCLUDE GST